Looking for an instant answer to a question?
We’ve tried our best to answer some question that may help you prepare for your design project or be ready for a design quote and brief.
We set up a client queue that follows our design process and our client process. Typically this entails:
- an initial meeting
- approved brief
- quoting and deposit payments
- concept development
- presentation and concept choice
- revisions and fine tuning
- budget approval third party suppliers (printers, hosts, corporate gifts etc)
- final presentation
- balance payments
- website upload or print deliveries or project CD
- project completion and photos
Clients move through this queue on a first come, first served basis once the initial proposal is signed. If a client becomes unresponsive during their project, we put their project on hold. Once they re-engage, we put them back into the queue for the next available time.