Have you ever tried to get a designer to create a company profile? If so, you’ll know that it’s difficult because not all designers are art directors :). So what do you do? Many people have found success by using referrals, so should you. But there are a few things you should know before you pay and implement a new company profile to ensure prolonged success. This post will tell you what you need to know to make sure you select a company profile design that will let you successfully communicate your business.
If you’re looking to get a new company profile design for your new company, you should save this article. You want a company profile that works to sell you to clients. The best method to ensure you end up with something that lets you jumpstart your business and get clients to take you seriously is to follow these steps.
1. Make sure you have a draft that lets your prospective designer measure the workload. This means you can negotiate to price better and avoid paying more than you should.
2. Communicate the most important aspect of the profile: branding, images, copy, product listing etc.
2. Lookup and provide a look and feel of a company profile design you really like.
3. Ensure you have a clear budget, and when you want to have your final profile ready.
4. Avoid rushing your designer, try and work with 5 days so you can collaborate better.
5. Any good designer should let you submit your ideas. This is important because no-one knows your business and/or audience like you.
While not necessary, some great bonus features of a great company profile are infographics, customised images and great copywriting,
Wishing you the, best of luck in your new endeavour.